Use the Heilmeirs for Project Funding
I learnt about the Heilmeirs from Vijay Gill, an ex-SVP at Databricks (now an SVP at RapidAPI). He said that this was the fastest way to focus the discussion around project funding. I've found it to be useful - sharing this with you.
Project funding is governed by this one-pager process:
- What are you trying to do? Articulate your objectives using absolutely no jargon.
- How is it done today, and what are the limits of current practice?
- What is new in your approach and why do you think it will be successful?
- Who cares? If you are successful, what difference will it make?
- What are the risks?
- How much will it cost?
- How long will it take?
- What are the mid-term and final “exams” to check for success?
A more detailed version of these questions is located here:ReplyDelete